BUYING A HOME IS A TYPICALLY THE LARGEST INVESTMENT IN YOUR LIFE. IT'S A DREAM OF YOU ,YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND WELL-WISHERS.
Gajjab Home Inspection is operated by a Home Inspector Tarun Poudel:
- Fully insured
- US National Home Inspector Examination Board Certified
- State of Maryland licensed #32508
- Certified Professional Home Inspector for InterNachi
- Graduated , Home Inspector Master Course from AHIT/Towson University
- A typical home inspection usually takes about 3 hours for up to 1500-2000 sq. ft home. A good rule of thumb is 1 hour for each additional 1000 sq ft.
- The charge for a home inspection depends on the size,age and location of property.
- It is recommended that the utility ( Gas/Electricity & water ) as well as either heating or cooling system in the home must be turn on at least 24 hours prior to inspection.
- I will educate you about the condition of a home which you are considering to buy. Your home Inspection Reports are generally sent via email within 48 hours after the inspection.
- For Rental Permit Inspection I will perform inspection all the components and concerns in good standing conditions set by County/City law for permit and provide the written report with necessary pictures.
- For Radon Gas Test : Provide Written Report within 60 hours.
Call/text anytime: 410-905-5791
I encourage all prospective home buyers to attend the inspection process.
Know Your Home
- Roof, Exterior & Basement
- Crawlspace & Structure
- Heating & Cooling
- Kitchen & Attic
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Doors & Windows
- Stairs & Interior
What Really Matters in a Home Inspection